Where is the Mull Again patch that the Steam version got? Or was that only an issue with the Steam version?
A downloadable game for Windows
- 250 Levels
- 4 unique dungeons
- 20+ unique traps, powers, and creatures
- Gorgeous, hand crafted pixel art
- 35+ achievements
- Playable entirely with just a mouse
Accessibility for gamers of all types:
- Easy Reading mode shortens tutorials and increases font size
- Visual Assist mode reduces background details and increases ball visibility
- Level Skip lets you move to the next level and come back later
- A variety of custom ball colors and animated cursors let you pick the best ball color (it's green) and nobody can take that away from you!
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
(may work on older systems, but this is the minimum tested)
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.4 gHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, GeForce 8 Series
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 40 MB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey there, the fix I employed was distinctly for the Steam version because the builds have separate code for achievements. If you're having issues I can take a look at the Itch.io build, but the fix for Steam made me think it wouldn't have affected the Itch build.
loving it so far! excited to see what further levels have to offer!
Thanks for checking it out! I saw the video on twitter, earlier, and already had a watch. Loved the way you read the tutorials (not enough people read them at all, but you got the exact tone we were going for).
These graphics and animations look really nice!